Tong Ji recently rejoined complex event processing technology vendor StreamBase Systems in London as a senior consultant, responsible for supporting client development of low-latency, event-driven applications. Ji was most recently a quantitative strategist at CMC Markets, where he worked on quantitative modeling and high-frequency strategies for trading, pricing and risk management, prior to which...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push