New version of analysis platform will provide investors with better understanding of how environmental, social and governance issues effect their investments
Corporate governance ratings and research provider GMI last week rolled out a new version of its GMI Analyst research platform, which includes an update of its ESG (environmental, social and governance) Rating schema, as well as more granular metrics to provide users with a better understanding of how ESG factors impact their holdings. GMI—formed by the merger of GovernanceMetrics International,...
- Challenges to CAT Adoption Still Remain
- Survey: Evaluations Accuracy Improves, But Mortgage Securities Still Challenge Vendors
- OpenFin Releases Pre-Production Version 6 of HMTL5 Container
- Henderson Tests Solvency II Templates
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands