Mark Davies has joined the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. as vice president of data business development, based in London and reporting to New York-based chief data officer Ron Jordan. Davies—who joins from Royal Bank of Scotland, where he was head of reference data for shared services finance, prior to which he was associate director of shared data services at Barclays Capital—will focus on DTCC’s activities contributing to a global Legal Entity Identifier.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?