Research provider bows software release aimed at investment advisors, looks to expand content, users further
Jersey City-based analytics and commentary provider Connors Group will this week unveil a production release of The Machine Advisor, a version of its quantitative research platform, The Machine—which generates buy and sell signals based on analysis of historical data—aimed at investment advisors. The vendor developed the product last year and released a “soft launch” version last November...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- Case Study: Eclipse Brokerage Taps Cloud9 to Slash Turret Usage
- New ITG App Forecasts Deviations in Volatile Market Conditions
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low