German exchange group Deutsche Börse is to combine its Market Data & Analytics business with its IT development and operations areas, to expand the reach of its services and offering—for example, by providing trading platforms to other exchange operators. The exchange’s financial results, reported last week, show that Market Data & Analytics made a pre-tax profit of €142.3 million for full-year...
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- ESMA Seeks Data Experts for Reporting Working Group
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- Markit Buys JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans