Nebraska-based asset manager Omaha Foreign Exchange is rolling out Swedish data visualization software provider Panopticon’s CEP-enabled displays, including its heatmaps and treemaps, into its proprietary trading systems, to enhance the firm’s ability to analyze data and risk in real time.
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Deloitte Adds Lamar To Regulatory Strategy Arm
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- ThinkMarkets Launches New Multi-Asset Platform
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC