Datacenter and hosting provider Equinix is preparing to launch its Ethernet Exchange platform, which will support trading firms that are increasingly expanding into overseas markets, by enabling network providers connected to Equinix’s datacenters to interface with each other so customers can easily procure connectivity between key global markets via multiple network providers.
The vendor has completed the installation of network switch hardware in 22 cities—including New York, Chicago, London a
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?