The SIX Swiss Exchange is preparing to roll out a new feed of equity and options market data based on the ITCH protocol, dubbed ITCH Marketdata Interface (IMI) as part of its migration to the X-stream Inet trading platform from Nasdaq OMX later this month, to provide market participants with a wider choice of protocols for connecting to data from the exchange. The exchange is now preparing for the...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools