Web services data provider Xignite is creating a new segment within its platform sales business to focus on selling its cloud-based data platform to financial institutions looking to create on-demand data delivery solutions to serve their internal users as well as their clients. Xignite's white-labeled, on-demand data platform has initially been targeted at data vendors and exchanges-with CME Group,...
- Fenergo Adds Rules and Remediation Functionality to CRS Compliance Solution
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- Wolters Kluwer Opens New Office in Indonesia's Capital
- Asset Managers Reexamining Outsourcing Strategies
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies