Vince Palmiere has joined Nasdaq OMX's Global Data Products division as vice president and senior business development manager, to plan and development new growth initiatives for the exchange's data products. He has been with the exchange since 1999, initially as vice president of corporate finance and most recently as vice president of investor relations. In his new role, he reports to Brian Hyndman,...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- GLEIF CEO: LEI Registrations Will Hit Target By 2020