Vince Palmiere has joined Nasdaq OMX's Global Data Products division as vice president and senior business development manager, to plan and development new growth initiatives for the exchange's data products. He has been with the exchange since 1999, initially as vice president of corporate finance and most recently as vice president of investor relations. In his new role, he reports to Brian Hyndman,...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 19: BNP's Growth Plans, Buy Side KYC
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: May 21-27
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting