The Singapore Stock Exchange is reorganizing itself into five business units as of May, with president Muthukrishnan Ramaswami overseeing the derivatives, market data and access, post-trade and securities units while chief executive Magnus Bocker assumes direct responsibility for listings, as well as overseeing the sales and clients division supporting the business units. Meanwhile, SGX co-president...
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- FISD Ups FIA Fee, Preps Advanced Program