The Singapore Stock Exchange is reorganizing itself into five business units as of May, with president Muthukrishnan Ramaswami overseeing the derivatives, market data and access, post-trade and securities units while chief executive Magnus Bocker assumes direct responsibility for listings, as well as overseeing the sales and clients division supporting the business units. Meanwhile, SGX co-president...
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- ICE Benchmark Admin Adds Economist DeAnne Julius to Board