Network and trading turret provider IPC is establishing a point of presence (PoP) at the new datacenter being built by Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing, providing access to both its Direct Connect Ethernet data network as well as its Connexus financial extranet from the facility. The new HKEx datacenter-part of the exchange's broader initiative to upgrade its technology, announced last week-is expected...
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out
- Northern Trust To Use GlobalCollateral's Margin Settlement Service
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC