UK-based technology and market data consultancy Ballintrae is building out the compliance arm of its market data services practice and has hired former Bloomberg contracts manager Aaron Garforth to head its Compliance and Managed Services team. Garforth, who joined the consultancy last week, will be responsible for doubling the headcount of its Compliance and Managed Services team from six staff...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push