UK-based technology and market data consultancy Ballintrae is building out the compliance arm of its market data services practice and has hired former Bloomberg contracts manager Aaron Garforth to head its Compliance and Managed Services team. Garforth, who joined the consultancy last week, will be responsible for doubling the headcount of its Compliance and Managed Services team from six staff...
- Technology Is Bringing the Humanity Back to Asset Management
- BCA-FiscalNote Tool Offers Predictive Data on Impact of Energy Regulation
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II