The Tokyo Stock Exchange will expand its Open-Access Terminal Service to include real-time price data starting this August, to encourage increased market participation, and has revised its data usage policies accordingly, which will take effect Aug. 1.
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out
- The Importance of Sound Data Management Techniques and Governance for Tier-2 and Tier-3 Asset Managers
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC