The Tokyo Stock Exchange will expand its Open-Access Terminal Service to include real-time price data starting this August, to encourage increased market participation, and has revised its data usage policies accordingly, which will take effect Aug. 1.
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Datawatch Adds Support for Streaming Data, Regulations, HTML5 in Latest Panopticon Release
- BlackRock Integrates ICE Continuous Pricing
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Innovation with Two New Hires