The Tokyo Stock Exchange will expand its Open-Access Terminal Service to include real-time price data starting this August, to encourage increased market participation, and has revised its data usage policies accordingly, which will take effect Aug. 1.
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Dan DeFrancesco: Blockchain, Innovation Labs and Sorting Through the Madness
- May 2016: The Back Office Must Be Loving This
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit