The Tokyo Stock Exchange will expand its Open-Access Terminal Service to include real-time price data starting this August, to encourage increased market participation, and has revised its data usage policies accordingly, which will take effect Aug. 1.
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Eka, GlobalView Partner for Commodities Analytics
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- ESMA Seeks Data Experts for Reporting Working Group