Holland-based TKP Investments has hired John Visti Madsen as vendor manager responsible for outsourced fund accounting service contracts, IT providers and data vendors. Visti Madsen joins from HSBC, where he served as market data sourcing manager on a consulting basis, prior to which he was head of market data sourcing and strategy at Saxo Bank, and held client-facing roles at VP Securities Services...
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- SR Labs Adds New Global Feed Handlers
- European Commission Confirms One Year MiFID II Delay