Network technology vendor ADVA Optical Networking will this week release a new version of its Syncjack timing suite used by latency-sensitive trading firms to ensure consistent timestamping across networks carrying low-latency data. The new version will be available in a small form-factor pluggable (SFP) optical module, in addition to its existing deployment options, to make it accessible to users...
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Smart Contract Alliance Formed to Promote the Technology