Network technology vendor ADVA Optical Networking will this week release a new version of its Syncjack timing suite used by latency-sensitive trading firms to ensure consistent timestamping across networks carrying low-latency data. The new version will be available in a small form-factor pluggable (SFP) optical module, in addition to its existing deployment options, to make it accessible to users...
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- Technology Is Bringing the Humanity Back to Asset Management
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Lori Beer Named CIO for JPMorgan's CIB