Swiss environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) data provider RepRisk is integrating six new topics into its company database of ESG information, to enable institutional investors to identify and assess financial, reputational and ethical risks associated with companies in which they plan to invest. The six new topics—nuclear power, monocultures, sea bed mining, water scarcity, arctic...
- Bank Collaboration Releases MiFID II Data Model
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- Thomson Reuters, HKEx Ally on RMB Indexes
- Perseus Cancels Infrastructure Work Amid Concerns over Brexit-, Russell-Related Volumes