The Australian Securities Exchange began distributing data from its main TradeMatch market via a new ITCH-based feed of equity and options market data earlier this month, to cater to the low-latency demands of global clients, and has completed the migration of its primary matching engines into its new co-location facility.
ASX initially rolled out the ITCH feed last November (IMD, Oct. 17, 2011) to distribute data from its PureMatch venue—which comprises only the 200 most liquid listed securitie
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?