The Australian Securities Exchange began distributing data from its main TradeMatch market via a new ITCH-based feed of equity and options market data earlier this month, to cater to the low-latency demands of global clients, and has completed the migration of its primary matching engines into its new co-location facility. ASX initially rolled out the ITCH feed last November (IMD, Oct. 17, 2011)...
- Golden Copy: Brexit, Trump and the Silver Lining For Data Management
- SIFMA To Appeal SEC Judge's Market Data Fees Ruling
- Citadel Appoints Lieblich as CTO of its Hedge Fund Business
- The Roberts Group Preps FITS 4, Hires Support Staff
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 24: Blockchain Adoption with Richard Johnson, Greenwich Associates