Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing is preparing to roll out a new suite of Multicast datafeeds for its equity and derivatives markets, which will accompany the upcoming launch of its new HKEx Orion Market Data Platform—to be powered by NYSE Technologies’ Exchange Data Publisher—as part of its HKEx Orion initiative to overhaul its technology and reduce data latency. The new data platform will...
- Xenomorph Increasing Reach and Capabilities With New Funding
- New Infinancials CEO Grauer Eyes More Synergies, Integration
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017