Startup datacenter provider Volta has unveiled plans for a new facility at 36-43 Great Sutton Street in London—a former Reuters datacenter that was originally built in 1986—which it recently acquired and will take possession of in June and refurbish to offer 8,500 square meters of space in close proximity to the city’s financial center, with two electricity substations, and existing telecom connections...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0