Asset manager BlackRock is preparing to deploy data visualization tools from Swedish vendor Panopticon to support its internal operations and client-facing applications, using the vendor’s Developer SDK, its Panopticon EX enterprise application and Rapid Development Kit. The firm will also incorporate Panopticon’s tools into its Aladdin Enterprise Investment System, which is used internally and...
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Financial Stability Institute Names New Chair
- Northern Trust To Use GlobalCollateral's Margin Settlement Service
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push