Asset manager BlackRock is preparing to deploy data visualization tools from Swedish vendor Panopticon to support its internal operations and client-facing applications, using the vendor’s Developer SDK, its Panopticon EX enterprise application and Rapid Development Kit. The firm will also incorporate Panopticon’s tools into its Aladdin Enterprise Investment System, which is used internally and...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index