Katya Hancock, former director of sales at New York-based data technology vendor CodeStreet, has joined AlphaSense—a provider of information discovery and research tools for analysts and portfolio managers—as vice president of sales, reporting to vice president John Garofoli, who also joined the vendor earlier this year after stints at StarMine (and Thomson Reuters, following its acquisition of...
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Xenomorph Increasing Reach and Capabilities With New Funding
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC