Campbell, Calif.-based analytic database provider ParAccel is planning to develop data integration modules for loading data from over-the-counter markets into its analytics platform, to enable traders and pricing analysts to perform faster analysis of OTC data. The vendor already provides On-Demand Integration (ODI) modules for accessing the New York Stock Exchange’s Daily TAQ, ArcaBook and OpenBook...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Most Promising Sell-Side Start-Up — R3
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Reconciliation Platform — SmartStream Technologies
- Incapture Taps USAM to Grow Developer Data Platform
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions