Campbell, Calif.-based analytic database provider ParAccel is planning to develop data integration modules for loading data from over-the-counter markets into its analytics platform, to enable traders and pricing analysts to perform faster analysis of OTC data. The vendor already provides On-Demand Integration (ODI) modules for accessing the New York Stock Exchange’s Daily TAQ, ArcaBook and OpenBook...
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio
- MTS Grows Low-Latency ‘Live' Bond Coverage
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Finding Opportunities in Standards