UK-based latency monitoring technology provider TS-Associates is seeking to expand its footprint in the Americas and has hired Raymond Marra—former chief executive of US-based latency monitoring software vendor SeaNet Technologies—as chief operating officer for the Americas to oversee the growth. At TS-A, Marra will be responsible for growing the vendor’s business in the United States and Canada—as...
- FactSet Latest Vendor to Partner with Symphony
- DTCC's Wetjen Named to Chamber of Digital Commerce's Advisory Board
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- Markit Unveils Real-Time Bond Pricing
- Overbond Releases End-to-End Platform for Primary Bond Origination