UK-based latency monitoring technology provider TS-Associates is seeking to expand its footprint in the Americas and has hired Raymond Marra—former chief executive of US-based latency monitoring software vendor SeaNet Technologies—as chief operating officer for the Americas to oversee the growth. At TS-A, Marra will be responsible for growing the vendor’s business in the United States and Canada—as...
- Liquidnet Launches Invitation Tool for Finding Liquidity in Fixed Income Dark Pool
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Lloyds Banking Group Launches FinTech Mentorship Program
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds