Interdealer broker GFI’s market data business has expanded its longstanding data distribution relationship with Japanese data vendor Quick Corp., to allow the vendor to offer its clients access to GFI’s credit default swaps data, in response to growing demand for credit derivatives data in Japan as a result of new regulations around over-the-counter markets and to support risk management, credit...
- The Tinkerer: Elliot Noma, Garrett Asset Management
- OpenFin Releases Pre-Production Version 6 of HMTL5 Container
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands