Interdealer broker GFI’s market data business has expanded its longstanding data distribution relationship with Japanese data vendor Quick Corp., to allow the vendor to offer its clients access to GFI’s credit default swaps data, in response to growing demand for credit derivatives data in Japan as a result of new regulations around over-the-counter markets and to support risk management, credit...
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Looking For An API Standard
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Liquidnet Expands Execution & Quantitative Services Business with New Duo