Interdealer broker GFI’s market data business has expanded its longstanding data distribution relationship with Japanese data vendor Quick Corp., to allow the vendor to offer its clients access to GFI’s credit default swaps data, in response to growing demand for credit derivatives data in Japan as a result of new regulations around over-the-counter markets and to support risk management, credit...
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters