Thomson Reuters has rolled out its Elektron hosting and managed services in Brazil to provide firms trading on local exchange BM&F Bovespa with access to full-depth, real-time data, as well as US ADR and CME futures data—along with information from other markets via Elektron—to support firms’ algorithmic and high-frequency trading activities.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?