UK-based low-latency infrastructure provider AlgoSpan has added connectivity to NYSE Liffe, the derivatives exchange of NYSE Euronext, to its AlgoData Radio Feed, to provide algorithmic trading firms with low-latency access to normalized and raw market data captured directly from the exchange and disseminated via AlgoSpan’s low-latency fiber network.
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio
- MTS Grows Low-Latency ‘Live' Bond Coverage
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Finding Opportunities in Standards