UK-based low-latency infrastructure provider AlgoSpan has added connectivity to NYSE Liffe, the derivatives exchange of NYSE Euronext, to its AlgoData Radio Feed, to provide algorithmic trading firms with low-latency access to normalized and raw market data captured directly from the exchange and disseminated via AlgoSpan’s low-latency fiber network.
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- European Commission Adopts ISIN and RTS 23 Under MiFID II
- Symphony Moves to Google Cloud
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK