UK-based low-latency infrastructure provider AlgoSpan has added connectivity to NYSE Liffe, the derivatives exchange of NYSE Euronext, to its AlgoData Radio Feed, to provide algorithmic trading firms with low-latency access to normalized and raw market data captured directly from the exchange and disseminated via AlgoSpan’s low-latency fiber network.
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Datawatch Adds Support for Streaming Data, Regulations, HTML5 in Latest Panopticon Release
- BlackRock Integrates ICE Continuous Pricing
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Innovation with Two New Hires