Chicago-based data vendor Morningstar has hired Hilary London as global sales director, responsible for driving sales of the vendor’s international products for financial institutions and financial advisors. London was previously director of real-time services and reference data in Europe at Interactive Data, where she spent over 21 years, having originally joined Extel Financial as a customer support...
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg
- NewOak Deploys Quantifi Pricing, Analytics Tool
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Telx Opens Second San Francisco Datacenter