Exchange market data revenues increased in the first quarter of this year, driven by new data and co-location offerings, despite declines in overall exchange revenues and profits, according to recent financial results from exchanges worldwide. In the US, Nasdaq OMX reported revenues of $411 million for the quarter, down from $413 million in Q1 last year, and net income of $81 million, down from $103...
- Hong Kong Government Uses FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- Hello Form PF, My Old Friend
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: June 25-July 1
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 24: Blockchain Adoption with Richard Johnson, Greenwich Associates