Exchange market data revenues increased in the first quarter of this year, driven by new data and co-location offerings, despite declines in overall exchange revenues and profits, according to recent financial results from exchanges worldwide. In the US, Nasdaq OMX reported revenues of $411 million for the quarter, down from $413 million in Q1 last year, and net income of $81 million, down from $103...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Swap Execution Facility (SEF) — Tradeweb Markets
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Dancing in the Dark: Fraud Shapes Dark Pools
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg