Exchange market data revenues increased in the first quarter of this year, driven by new data and co-location offerings, despite declines in overall exchange revenues and profits, according to recent financial results from exchanges worldwide. In the US, Nasdaq OMX reported revenues of $411 million for the quarter, down from $413 million in Q1 last year, and net income of $81 million, down from $103...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 19: BNP's Growth Plans, Buy Side KYC
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: May 21-27
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting