AlphaSense, a provider of tools for searching and extracting specific data from corporate documents and filings, is planning to expand its coverage by adding information on international companies, and by broadening the range of content types that firms can use the system to search. The vendor currently supports searching of earnings and event transcripts—sourced from FactSet Research Systems and...
- Nikkei Introduces First Fees for Nikkei 225 Index
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Dan DeFrancesco: Show Me the Data!