Norwegian stock exchange Oslo Børs is readying a new set of market data feeds based on the ITCH and FIX FAST protocols, and will roll out a test environment in May for firms to prepare for the exchange’s migration to the Millennium Exchange trading platform from London Stock Exchange subsidiary MillenniumIT later this year. Oslo Børs plans to roll out the new feeds in Q4 when the exchange switches...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index