Norwegian stock exchange Oslo Børs is readying a new set of market data feeds based on the ITCH and FIX FAST protocols, and will roll out a test environment in May for firms to prepare for the exchange’s migration to the Millennium Exchange trading platform from London Stock Exchange subsidiary MillenniumIT later this year. Oslo Børs plans to roll out the new feeds in Q4 when the exchange switches...
- BCA-FiscalNote Tool Offers Predictive Data on Impact of Energy Regulation
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day