Norwegian stock exchange Oslo Børs is readying a new set of market data feeds based on the ITCH and FIX FAST protocols, and will roll out a test environment in May for firms to prepare for the exchange’s migration to the Millennium Exchange trading platform from London Stock Exchange subsidiary MillenniumIT later this year. Oslo Børs plans to roll out the new feeds in Q4 when the exchange switches...
- R3 Offers Free Access to the Corda Blockchain Code
- SocGen Taps Smartkarma to Meet MiFID 2 Unbundling Regs
- Opus Launches Compliance Solution for Third-Party Risk Assessment
- Machine Learning, Capgemini and Talent Acquisition: A Week in Review
- enepath and Insightful Join Forces to Integrate Voice Trading with Data