The International Securities Exchange will this week release its managed ISE Premium Hosted Database (ISE PhD) of options and equities data and options analytics, developed in partnership with options analytics provider Hanweck Associates, to support traders’ back-testing and analysis requirements. The exchange began piloting the service—which has been in development for almost two years (IMD,...
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Infrastructure Provider to the Sell Side — CLS
- Acquisitions Reshaping Municipal Bond Pricing Services
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Market Surveillance Product — Nasdaq
- McKay Boosts European Futures Content on QED Wireless Data Service with Euronext Data
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady