Nasdaq OMX will this week begin beta testing of GIDS 2.0, the new version of its Global Index Data Service—one month later than originally planned (IMD, Dec. 12, 2011), with a live production rollout scheduled for August 20. GIDS 2.0 is based on the exchange’s Inet trading platform, and will provide a faster and more scalable architecture for the creation and distribution of new indexes, to support...
- Icap Electronic Trading Chief to Step Down
- ESMA Fines Fitch for Ratings Rules Breaches
- Lloyds Banking Group Launches FinTech Mentorship Program
- The Importance of Sound Data Management Techniques and Governance for Tier-2 and Tier-3 Asset Managers
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds