Canadian exchange group TMX is migrating its Level 1 datafeeds for the Toronto Stock Exchange and the TSX Venture Exchange to its Quantum Feed System (QFS), the exchange’s new data distribution infrastructure, as part of its plans to ultimately move all its feeds to the new architecture. The exchange migrated its Level 2 feeds to the QFS platform in the fourth quarter of last year, and plans to...
- R3 Offers Free Access to the Corda Blockchain Code
- SocGen Taps Smartkarma to Meet MiFID 2 Unbundling Regs
- Opus Launches Compliance Solution for Third-Party Risk Assessment
- Machine Learning, Capgemini and Talent Acquisition: A Week in Review
- enepath and Insightful Join Forces to Integrate Voice Trading with Data