Canadian exchange group TMX is migrating its Level 1 datafeeds for the Toronto Stock Exchange and the TSX Venture Exchange to its Quantum Feed System (QFS), the exchange’s new data distribution infrastructure, as part of its plans to ultimately move all its feeds to the new architecture. The exchange migrated its Level 2 feeds to the QFS platform in the fourth quarter of last year, and plans to...
- IBM Buys Promontory Financial, Blends Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise
- enepath Releases Voice Trading Product Suite
- ASX to Decide on Replacing CHESS Platform with Distributed-Ledger Solution by End of 2017
- Thomson Reuters Takes Aim at the Buy Side
- Credit Suisse, Partners Launch Syndicated Loans Blockchain Proof of Concept