Canadian exchange group TMX is migrating its Level 1 datafeeds for the Toronto Stock Exchange and the TSX Venture Exchange to its Quantum Feed System (QFS), the exchange’s new data distribution infrastructure, as part of its plans to ultimately move all its feeds to the new architecture. The exchange migrated its Level 2 feeds to the QFS platform in the fourth quarter of last year, and plans to...
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Financial Stability Institute Names New Chair
- Northern Trust To Use GlobalCollateral's Margin Settlement Service
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push