Chicago-based data and investment research provider Morningstar last week unveiled new Stewardship Ratings—a revised rating system that rates a firm’s stewardship as exemplary, standard or poor—replacing its existing grading of A through D and F, which was originally introduced in 2005 and placed greater emphasis on specific governance practices, whereas the new methodology focuses on factors...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services's Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Infront Adds Freedom Index Data