Chicago-based data and investment research provider Morningstar last week unveiled new Stewardship Ratings—a revised rating system that rates a firm’s stewardship as exemplary, standard or poor—replacing its existing grading of A through D and F, which was originally introduced in 2005 and placed greater emphasis on specific governance practices, whereas the new methodology focuses on factors...
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- European Commission Adopts ISIN and RTS 23 Under MiFID II
- Symphony Moves to Google Cloud
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK