David Schlesinger, former editor-in-chief at Reuters News and most recently chairman of Thomson Reuters China, is to leave the vendor in August to begin his own, undisclosed venture in Hong Kong, where he began his career as a Reuters correspondent in 1987. A spokesperson declines to comment on Schlesinger’s departure or on who will replace him.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies
Julia Computing's Viral Shah talks about the programming language he helped create and what's ahead for it. Then James and Anthony talk about the pairing of AI & alternative data, digital currencies, and Game of Thrones.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Best Market Data Provider (Vendor): FactSet
- Hall of Fame: Chris Johnson, HSBC Securities Services
- Best Evaluated Prices Service Provider: Bloomberg
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies