David Schlesinger, former editor-in-chief at Reuters News and most recently chairman of Thomson Reuters China, is to leave the vendor in August to begin his own, undisclosed venture in Hong Kong, where he began his career as a Reuters correspondent in 1987. A spokesperson declines to comment on Schlesinger’s departure or on who will replace him.
- Markit Hires S&P's Dos Santos as Head of North America Biz Strategy
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- HA&W Wealth Management Turns to BasisCode for Compliance
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Blockchain Will Be Biggest Operations Disruptor, NAFIS Attendees Say