David Schlesinger, former editor-in-chief at Reuters News and most recently chairman of Thomson Reuters China, is to leave the vendor in August to begin his own, undisclosed venture in Hong Kong, where he began his career as a Reuters correspondent in 1987. A spokesperson declines to comment on Schlesinger’s departure or on who will replace him.
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools