Austin, Texas-based financial search engine startup 9W Search will this week release a beta version of its web-based financial information search engine, with a redesigned user interface improved for mobile devices, as the vendor continues to expand the platform’s features and content prior to a formal launch.
While previously, the vendor presented users—including financial advisors, analysts and researchers—with a list of menu items to navigate their way to the information they are looking for,
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?