Sapient Global Markets has designed and built a market data management platform for Newport Beach, Calif.-based investment manager and strategy incubator Research Affiliates, and is now updating the platform to account for data format changes by data vendors, to enable the firm to focus on research and strategy development rather than on maintaining a data management infrastructure.
Research Affiliates previously maintained a proprietary infrastructure to manage the data required to support its
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?