CFN Services, a provider of network infrastructure and the cloud-based Alpha Platform of third-party data sources and trading services, has begun creating a network of microwave radio frequency transmitters and receivers for distribution of market data at significantly lower latencies than fiber networks, using technology from Chicago-based FPGA feed handler provider xCelor.
The vendors will initially roll out the service for cash equities markets in the New York area, and CFN is also building d
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?