St. Louis, Mo.-based hardware ticker plant provider Exegy will this week launch Journal and Replay, an appliance that allows clients to capture, store and replay raw market data to support a broad range of requirements.
The new appliance, which is available as a standalone appliance or as an add-on to the vendor’s ticker plant, captures quote and trade data, updates and cancellation messages from exchanges, applies nanosecond-level timestamps, and stores the data for users—including compliance g
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management