UK-based data and portfolio analytics provider StatPro is now developing a new mobile version of its Revolution cloud-based portfolio analytics platform, leveraging the HTML5 programming language, to enable existing clients to access their portfolios and analytics via tablet computing devices, including Apple iPads.
The app is currently going through internal beta testing, and the vendor plans to roll it out to clients by the end of this year, says Neil Smyth, marketing and technology director a
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?