Dow Jones GmbH, the news provider’s German newswire operation, has begun distributing interdealer broker GFI Group’s complete suite of intraday over-the-counter power and gas price data, to provide its news clients with better information about price movements in the commodities markets.
“We wanted to strengthen our market data offering to customers of our Energy and Commodities unit in the German energy market,” says Michael Stentenbach, executive director of energy and commodities at Dow Jones
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management