Financial Technologies India has rolled out a new version of its Distributed Order Matching Engine (DOME) that includes an upgraded release of Issaquah, WA-based McObject's eXtremeDB real-time in-memory database at four exchanges operated by FTI -- the Singapore Mercantile Exchange, the MCX Stock Exchange and National Spot Exchange in India, and the Mauritius-based Global Board of Trade.
The new version of eXtremeDB delivers a 20-fold performance increase for aggregating, sorting and filtering data in DOME to perform real-time analytics, according to McObject officials, enabling the exchanges to process growing volumes of market data without impacting performance.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?