The cost of market data dominated discussions on the end-user panel at Inside Market Data's Financial Information Summit in Frankfurt this week, where speakers debated the pros and cons of cost-cutting initiatives such as offshoring, usage monitoring, identifying alternative data providers, and negotiating more beneficial deals with data sources and redistributors.
"In general, there are tighter and tighter budgets as revenues get less, and there is more focus on cost control," said Claudia Marc
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management