As part of cost-cutting initiatives across Asia-Pacific that are placing increased pressure on data budgets, banks in the region are becoming more willing to consider services provided by data suppliers beyond the premium terminal vendors, and market data teams are more actively encouraging business users to consider migrating to lower-cost terminals, while shifting more responsibility to vendors,...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index