As part of cost-cutting initiatives across Asia-Pacific that are placing increased pressure on data budgets, banks in the region are becoming more willing to consider services provided by data suppliers beyond the premium terminal vendors, and market data teams are more actively encouraging business users to consider migrating to lower-cost terminals, while shifting more responsibility to vendors,...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Money.Net, Mergent Partner for Affordable Academic Data Access
- Perseus Adds Nasdaq, eSpeed Data to LiquidPath Managed Data Service