DataSift, a San Francisco-based aggregator of social media data, has raised $15 million in funding to help the vendor take its infrastructure for real-time and historical social data processing "to the next level," to support increased client demand. The funding round was led by Scale Venture Partners, and included new investors Northgate Capital and Daher Capital, as well as existing investors GRP...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights