Apps initially available include tools from Recognia and Lucena Research, and other content and analytics providers (see story for full list).
Bloomberg last week unveiled the Bloomberg App Portal, which enables users of its Bloomberg Professional Service to access third-party applications built by software companies, financial institutions, academics, and other developers, powered by news and data from Bloomberg Professional. There are 45 third-party applications already live on the portal -- covering categories including data analysis,...
- Acquisitions Reshaping Municipal Bond Pricing Services
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Web-Based Development Environment — OpenFin
- Style Research, Morningstar Ally on Fund Comparison Tool
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product — OTAS Technologies