Apps initially available include tools from Recognia and Lucena Research, and other content and analytics providers (see story for full list).
Bloomberg last week unveiled the Bloomberg App Portal, which enables users of its Bloomberg Professional Service to access third-party applications built by software companies, financial institutions, academics, and other developers, powered by news and data from Bloomberg Professional. There are 45 third-party applications already live on the portal -- covering categories including data analysis,...
- Solace Hiring Spree Bolsters Financial Focus
- Artivest Partners with BlackRock & Appoints New CCO
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016: Important Changes
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 37: CBOE-Bats Deal, Machine Learning for Social Media
- IBM to Acquire Promontory Financial in Move to Blend Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise