Apps initially available include tools from Recognia and Lucena Research, and other content and analytics providers (see story for full list).
Bloomberg last week unveiled the Bloomberg App Portal, which enables users of its Bloomberg Professional Service to access third-party applications built by software companies, financial institutions, academics, and other developers, powered by news and data from Bloomberg Professional. There are 45 third-party applications already live on the portal -- covering categories including data analysis,...
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters