Apps initially available include tools from Recognia and Lucena Research, and other content and analytics providers (see story for full list).
Bloomberg last week unveiled the Bloomberg App Portal, which enables users of its Bloomberg Professional Service to access third-party applications built by software companies, financial institutions, academics, and other developers, powered by news and data from Bloomberg Professional. There are 45 third-party applications already live on the portal -- covering categories including data analysis,...
- A Hard Day’s Night: KYC Issues Keep Firms Up After Hours
- Westwood Taps Markit for EDM
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 4: Flash Crash, MiFID II, Blockchain on the Buy Side, DMMs