Support for more data fields will allow clients to use IDC data more widely across RMDS data platforms
Interactive Data has added more than 100 new fields to its Reuters Market Data System (RMDS) Feed Handler, to enable RMDS clients to consume more content from its Consolidated Feed (formerly known as PlusFeed) of global cross-asset data in market data applications across their organizations. The feed handler creates an output format that emulates the data format used by Thomson Reuters’ RDF consolidated...
- Interactive Data Loses COO Nadler, Infrastructure CTO Caudell
- Survey: Middle- and Back-Office Operational Efficiency
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: February 8-12