NYSE Technologies, the data and technology arm of NYSE Euronext, has rolled out its OpenMAMA Enterprise Edition -- a tested and certified distribution of its OpenMAMA open-source messaging layer with a commercial support package -- and is preparing to launch a certification program for the Enterprise Edition in the first quarter of next year, for third-party vendors to validate compatibility and support of their middleware and applications with OpenMAMA.
OpenMAMA, the enterprise edition and OpenMDM (Open Market Data Model), forms the main component of NYSE Technologies' Open Platform (IMD, Oct. 31, 2011).
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Liquidnet Launches Invitation Tool for Finding Liquidity in Fixed Income Dark Pool
- Case Study: Eclipse Brokerage Taps Cloud9 to Slash Turret Usage
- Smartkarma Uses Funding to Grow Content, Staff