NYSE Technologies, the data and technology arm of NYSE Euronext, has rolled out its OpenMAMA Enterprise Edition -- a tested and certified distribution of its OpenMAMA open-source messaging layer with a commercial support package -- and is preparing to launch a certification program for the Enterprise Edition in the first quarter of next year, for third-party vendors to validate compatibility and support of their middleware and applications with OpenMAMA.
OpenMAMA, the enterprise edition and OpenMDM (Open Market Data Model), forms the main component of NYSE Technologies' Open Platform (IMD, Oct. 31, 2011).
- Thomson Reuters Begins Final Thomson One Phase-Out
- NewOak Plumps for Quantifi’s Single Pricing and Analytics Platform
- Broadridge Announces Global Post-Trade Management Solution, Aims to Streamline Operations for Sell Side
- Diversification, Rising Subscriber Revenues Boost Exchange Results
- Waters Rankings 2016: Entry Deadline Extended by a Week