Computational and analytical software provider Wolfram Research released Version 9 of its Mathematica computational platform today, Nov. 28, enhancing its analytic capabilities and making it easier to use, to meet the requirements of its core quantitative trader clients, as well as the needs of a growing non-quant user base among small hedge funds and large banks. The new release provides improved...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Golden Copy: Wave of Distributed Ledger Technology